Monday, April 12, 2010

An Award! I got an Award!

Hello!







Here is the Award I got!

Here are the features of the award:

first I would like to thank Emily for awarding me this award



-Award Rules -
1. List 8 stories or books you'd like to live in.
2. List 8 other bloggers who deserve this award.
3. Comment on their blogs & let them know you've awarded them!

List of books:

Pride and Predjudice

The Narnian Chronicles

Eight Cousins

Little Princess

The Princess and the Pea

Beauty and the Beast

Cinderella

Sleeping Beauty

and first i would like to award:

Trudy

Cheri

Rayanne

Kellie

Have fun this week!

4 comments:

  1. Awww! Thanks so much! Glad you're enjoying the blog. I appreciate your excitement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It's great to know that my blog and projects are enjoyed by others! This is so thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dede, for this award! That was so sweet of you. You're doing a great job on your blogs. I appreciate your sweet comments on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are welcome Trudy! I am so thankful to you and Emily for introducing me to blogging!

    ReplyDelete